We are searching for a talented and ambitious social media and content manager to oversee our content streams on unibet.be and integrated social media properties.
As part of a dynamic and fast paced team, you will be responsible for driving the daytoday social media conversations across our key social channels in the Belgian market, with a primary focus on keeping the brand's social accounts up to date with fresh, cuttingedge, engaging content.
Another important part of this role will be to create and commission a wide range of text and visual content initiatives to help activate our sponsorships and bolster customer engagement levels across Unibet Belgium's social media channels.
Experience social media community management, online content trends and digital marketing techniques would be an advantage.
Meanwhile, a thorough working knowledge of betting, football and other core sports is necessary, as is a proven track record in producing engaging online content.
What will you be doing?
- Setting Unibet Belgium's Social Media Strategy
- Day-to-day management and interaction with Unibet Belgium's social media communities
- Creating social content initiatives that stay true to Unibet's brand values – friendly, passionate, expert
- Work with key internal stakeholders/teams to set up and run competitions and promotions
- Work alongside social advertising colleagues to set up and run social ad campaigns on all networks
- Identifying, recruiting and moderating our influencer network of experts, commercial partners and brand advocates
- Maintaining local content schedule, taking into account Unibet's key events and promotions
- Managing a team of -+ 4 freelancer
- Brief and manage agencies and third-party suppliers; ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
- Managing the Belgian Social Media budgets
- Managing the Social Content Hub, including the internal & external writers
- Achieve targets such as engagement, reach, traffic to site, awareness and brand consideration