Count on Introduce as your experienced partner in pursuit of a new challenge, a new team member or (new) ways to develop and boost talent within your company. Employers and employees can turn to us for advice and assistance of a professional and enthusiastic team with several years of experience, a thorough expertise and a large network.
With a focus on middle and senior management profiles, we are providing support and professional consultancy in Recruitment & Selection, Interim Management, Assessments and Coaching.
Our mission is to put talent in the right place and with a high sustainability!
For our client CABKA Belgium S.A., located in Herstal (25to30p), producer of plastic boxes and pallets, we are looking for a Site Operations Manager (m/f).
CABKA Belgium S.A. is a synonym for competence in the field of plastic in recycling, development and production for already 35 years. We offer our customers crates, pallet boxes and a complete range of plastic pallets sold all over the world. We employ 570 people at our sites in Europe and the USA and deliver to more than 80 countries worldwide. We played a pioneering role in the recovery of mixed synthetic materials that are difficult to recycle. Thus, we actively protect the environment - and make our customers' work easier.
Learn more about Cabka by visiting our website: https://cabka-ips.com/be/en
Site Operations Manager (m/f)
- In this function you are responsible for a wide range of operational activities: from production to logistic services, back-office and technical services.
- In your daily follow-up of the production process, the safety and quality regulations are of primary importance.
- You are responsible for the effective management of budgets and operational costs.
- By overseeing and coaching your supervisor, your operational and technical staff, as well as your operators, you establish a good communication and collaboration between them.
- You encourage and facilitate - in close collaboration with the Cabka group R&D centre - continuous innovation and improvements in terms of efficiency, security, quality and lean management.
- You actively participate in the strategy of the organisation and you have a supporting role in investment projects, initiated by the parent organisation in Germany.
- In this function, you are part of the local management committee of the organisation and you report directly to the CEO.
- You have a master's degree, preferably in industrial engineering or chemistry.
- You can count on at least 5 years of experience in an operational management position.
- In-depth knowledge of the production environment is required.
- A professional level of French and English is essential.
- Knowledge of German and Dutch is an asset but not strictly necessary.
- You have what it takes to manage and motivate diverse groups of employees.
- You are strong in acquiring strategic and analytical insight and you like to innovate.
- As you participate in a permanence system to guarantee continuity, flexibility is essential.
- You will join a fast-growing international organization with a pragmatic and practical culture.
- You will have the opportunity to realize your ambitions in a function rich in international contacts and responsibilities.
- A versatile function awaits you with an excellent salary, a company car and extra-legal benefits.