- (Inter)nationally valid recognized safety qualification (Conseiller en prevention level II, Coordinateur de sécurité, nebosh or equivalent)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep knowledge of Belgium legal health, safety and environmental regulations for "Temporary or Mobile Construction Sites" (ToMCS).
- Knowledge of EHS international recognized standards e.g. OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001.
- Proven Experience (minimum 3 years) as EHS officer in similar international project environment
- Outstanding organizational and motivational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics and interpersonal abilities
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Bilingual French / English