The main responsibilities of the Servicing Processes Analyst are:
1. Analysis and reporting
- Provide backorder recovery schedule to peers regarding product availability
- Report on open service order status and purchase orders related to service related activities, and work closely with vendors for improving delivery performance
- Analyse and report on equipment status : contract, end of service life, location, financial implications
- Send weekly and monthly reports to branches and business units.
- Follow-up the purchase orders and their status as well as the related documents and timing.
- Prepare monthly Supply Chain Planning reports & gather analysis feedback from the team, e.g. KPI dashboard, inventory status, backorder report, forecast & forecast accuracy, stock flow reports etc.
2. Ad hoc support towards the Supply Chain Planning team
3. Administrative tasks to support servicing processes specialist
- Receive the documentation from third parties and forward this to the branch and/or business units.
- Follow up invoicing with finance & accounting.
- Create the delivery for orders in SAP.
- Create purchase orders in SAP and communicate this to third parties.
- Create service orders.
- Generate purchase orders for additional invoices from third parties indirectly related to servicing of an equipment.
- Responsible to create equipments (fixed assets) based on inventory requirements or new supply.
- Process and finalize return orders from customer service department.
- Keep related material master data updated