Our client provide the technology and solutions that make airports more efficient, safe, sustainable and reduce their operational costs. They partner with airports and airlines to evaluate their existing operations, identify bottlenecks and jointly solve these challenges through integrated solutions that address airport operations from approach to departure. Their solutions tackle every aspect of traffic handling and guidance - from approach, runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems, up to intelligent aircraft gate and docking automation.
Service Engineer EN
Contribute to the installation, initial testing, operation, preventive maintenance support, repair and modification of our client-supplied equipment and systems at airports in Western Europe and beyond.
Troubleshooting, in depth analysis of issues or incidents which are affecting the product performance. In follow-up he/she communicates pro-actively with the customers, informing them on the status and any results of issues encountered.
Working together with the internal departments to guarantee client satisfaction. Vice versa providing expert support internally to incident management, regional sales desks or when required within a project management environment (site surveys, technical customer queries)
Provide internal and external product training on the equipment and standards, and train relevant airport stakeholders how to maintain and calibrate complex equipment.
Participate in a 24/7 set-up support program to ensure customers to reports incidents were regionally applicable
Execute and follow-up existing maintenance contracts with Airports
As airports are the main locations to work he/she will be travelling up to 50% of the time. Working abroad for periods of max. 3 weeks does not frighten you.
- Commercial sensitivity with customer focus
- Able to work in a changing multicultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Stress resistant personality who feels at his best in a challenging environment
- Result and quality oriented with an eye for detail
- Independent and driven "self-propelling" individual
- Excellent knowledge of International safety rules and regulations is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Aviation Rules and regulations: ICAO, EASA & FAA is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of automation systems, Field Bus Technology
- Basic knowledge of Network and Communication Technology using TCP/IP, fiber optic networks and other communication media is preferred.
- Bachelor electromechanics (Automation)
- Equivalent of the above by experience
- Working knowledge of MS office tools (MS Project, MS office, ... )
- Industrial automation platforms
- Multi-language, international & intercultural experience.
- Language know-how: English (Nr 1 priority), French, Dutch, Spanish anyother language is an asset.
- International Environment
- Huge growth potential
- Attractive salary package