This Senior Telephony Infrastructure Project Manager is viewed by the customer as a subject matter expert in fixed telephony infrastructure (UCC, IVR) responsible for Project Management and consulting related to the implementation of complex network solutions involving multiple technologies.
As Project Manager you will have strong interpersonal skills and a comprehensive understanding of fixed telephony technical solution delivery as well as the interdependencies between technologies especially regarding UCC solutions, integration and migrations, IVR and so on...
This position will be responsible for the on-time, on-budget delivery of large, complex IT consulting and infrastructure implementation projects and programs.
Specifically, this position will oversee a large enterprise network transformation implementation project for the customer.
- Demonstrate clear and consistent ownership and accountability for the delivery of the project as represented in the Statement of Work, including, but not limited to:
- requirements development and scope management
- project schedule development, management, and tracking
- project financial management and tracking
- project risk management - project issue management
- project communication / reporting management
- Responsible for overall success of the project and/or program including fulfillment of the client business and technical requirements and adherence to the approved project scope and budget
- Develop strong professional relationship with client stakeholder(s) consistently demonstrating knowledge of the client business/industry and knowledge
- Consistently represent self as the delivery leader
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Making an in-depth and consequent audit of the present situation by analyzing the documentation and meeting key people.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Analyzing offers and suggestions made by potential providers in adequacy with customer’s requirements