Enzafruit New Zealand Continent NV works as an agency for the group and has its headquarters in Sint-Truiden, Belgium. Enzafruit New Zealand Continent NV employs 14 people in Belgium and 4 people in France, mainly in sales and marketing. They are selling a range of products, mainly apples and pears, amongst which ‘Jazz’ is the most important one they grow and distribute.
They are focussed on the import and distribution of apples and pears from New Zealand to top retailers. The apples and pears arrive in Antwerp by ship, where they are tested on quality and distributed to retail chains across Europe.
Enzafruit New Zealand Continent NV pays strong attention to quality and branding of their products.
The team in Sint-Truiden is rather small but part of a very international group. People working at Enza get a lot of (international) opportunities, responsibilities and variety in their jobs.
Key Account Manager
• As an Account Manager for a number of (top 10) retail customers in Europe, you focus on the German retail market.
• By maintaining, managing and developing short and long term relationships with (international) clients, you achieve objectives for specific retail accounts. Thanks to your organisational and analytical skills, you are able to make sales plans in order to keep track of every season.
• In close collaboration with Marketing you analyze the retail market and develop specific marketing plans.
• You generate new business by identifying new opportunities, visiting (new) clients and attending fairs. You are ambassador of the qualitative brands of Enzafruit New Zealand Continent NV., like the “Jazz” apple.
• You are the go-to person for clients to guide them in sales and convince them of your qualitative products. You manage and solve problems efficiently by involving the relevant department.
• You will travel mostly in Western Europe to visit and follow up on clients. These relationships have to be followed up closely in order to maintain good partnerships.
As teamwork is crucial for this position, you are expected to work from the head office in Sint-Truiden.
• You will report to the General Sales Manager of Enzafruit New Zealand Continent NV.
• You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you have experience in (international) Account Management, preferably in the fresh produce business or retail in general. Experience with German retailers is a plus.
• You are proactive, show initiative and take action regarding client relationships, problem solving and (international) businesses.
• You are an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, analytical and independent person with a high level of integrity. Moreover, you show great communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
• You are fluent in German and English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
• You are flexible and willing to travel around 50% of your time (mostly in Germany).
• A challenging sales opportunity within a key player in the fresh produce business. With qualitative products, known for their excellent taste and coming from the healthy environment of New-Zealand.
• To be part of a Belgian company with great impact across Europe.
• Room for autonomy and initiatives. You get the opportunity to build your own path within the company.
• You can look forward to an attractive and competitive remuneration.