ISK Biosciences Europe, the European Headquarters of ISK, located in Diegem, is a Japanese company active in the development and production of agrochemical products. ISK was founded in 1920 and has grown into an innovative company dedicated to support global food production for the growing world population by providing agrochemical products safe to human and environment. In order to support their continuous growth, they are looking for a strategic project leader agrochemicals.
Senior Project Leader Agrochemicals
Strategic project product management and marketing support
- You drive aligned decisions between the different departments within ISK EMEA & CIS, ISK HQ and the distributors.
- You secure the communication flow and collaboration to come to conclusions according to the set timelines.
- You create a marketing collaboration with the development, regulatory affairs and supply chain departments to get products ready for sale as quickly as possible, with a minimum of restrictions and limitations.
- You support the Head of Marketing & Sales with strategic and operational marketing-related tasks and actions and you take care of the follow-up and reporting accordingly.
- By analysing the crop protection market you are able to detect new opportunities for further expansion of the business.
- You report to the Head of Marketing & Sales, region EMEA & CIS.
Driven – Structured – Analytical – Entrepreneurial
- You hold a degree in engineering or science, preferably in agricultural sciences and have at least a few years of experience in the agrochemical business. Experience in project management is a strong asset.
- You have an open mind towards different nationalities and are an excellent communicator and negotiator on different levels.
- You are a strategic thinker, well-organized and structured and you can follow-up projects closely. You are able to correctly analyse and interpret data.
- You are proactive, hands-on, dynamic, with a “go for it” mentality. You are assertive and flexible.
- You are passionate about the agrochemical business.
- You have excellent presentation and writing skills. You are proficient in English and preferably Dutch. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
A bright future within an innovative and fast growing company
- The advantages of an SME in an international environment with a lot of multicultural contacts.
- A straightforward company culture where autonomy and initiative are recognized and stimulated.
- The opportunity to work for an innovative company with a good reputation, known for its expertise and the know-how to deliver high quality products.
- A job with a lot of responsibility where you can count on the cooperation and the full support of a management that encourages the personal development of its employees.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits in line with your knowledge and experience.