As a senior project manager Infrastructure you will be joining the department managers and business stakeholders in order to manage projects from kick-off to go-live (internal and external). We are looking for an experienced PM with a decent knowledge of datacenter technologies, storage and hardware platforms. Infrastructure projects will also include networking and security technologies.
You will take part of the Pauwels Consulting project management team servicing the retail industry and working closely together with our clients architecture team.
- You manage full project definition, including scope, objectives and resources/budget and alignment with solutions
- You are in the lead of full project execution, closing and handover to service delivery organization
- You implement project standards and ensure their respective requirements
- You report to Steering Committee, and lead follow-up meetings
- You prepare budget and investment approval requests
- You align solutions with architecture function and business/ solutions department stakeholders
- You follow-up on project milestones, timelines, status tracking & reporting incl. risks and issues
- You manage 3d party resources/teams allocated to the project
- You provide input for Capex governance process
- You recommend issues on projects prioritization and input to IT/IS strategy based on perceived needs within Solutions Department
- You are accountable for quality assurance aspects related to project activities