Master degree in an Accounting, Finance or an Economics orientation with 10+ y of professional experience in similar position within an international group, ideally within the pharmaceutical / biotech industry. • Solid experience in managing projects through the organization.
- ull; Very good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- ull; Strong customer focus and a value creation mindset
- ull; Proactive and able to work under pressure
- ull; Willingness to act proactively by identifying opportunities, anticipate changes and challenge status quo
- ull; Able to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts
- ull; Good presentation and communication skills
- ull; A self-starter and able to be pragmatic when it comes to delivering results
- ull; Excellent level of English and French
- ull; Strong systems experience and knowledge of IT infrastructure / systems processes as well as knowledge in Microsoft Office and BI tools. Experience with ERP systems like Oracle Finance and MS Dynamics.