At Securex the client is our number 1 priority.
We realize this by assisting them giving our extensive expertise in every stage of their business, whether as a start-up, SME, large enterprise or multinational. Starting from 5 major areas of activity (HR Services, Health & Safety, Insurance, HR Consulting & HR Research) we can offer each customer a tailor made solution so that he can focus on the further development of his own activities. Spread across Belgium, and even abroad, they can count on us at any time.
To support our clients in their success...
Our Payroll Department provides them with personalized advice to simplify their task. And Securex is much more than just a payroll provider. For our clients, we are a single point of contact for every topic linked to payroll and personnel management even beyond what is legally required. By doing so, we guide our clients to lift their HR policy to the next level.
Senior Consultant (International Employment Services) - Louvain, Wavre
Our InteHRnational service manages the European payroll of small to large companies active worldwide. Our team works together with certified international partners.
Do you have the right attitude and a solid background in social and fiscal expertise and international mobility?
- Thanks to your experience in international employment, you are the social and fiscal expert for our international clients. You answer their questions in the context of the management and administration of their expat and inpat staff.
- You will analyse the needs of your clients and will counsel them professionally about their staff management. You will look for solutions to their problems and will coordinate the start-up of their client-membership at Securex.
- You will support the other colleagues of the department in the operational processes, with the intention to guide them with questions they have.
- Thanks to your solid background in the domain of international employment, you develop, coordinate and structure new services.
You are our ideal candidate if?
- You have a study background with specialization in a fiscal or social domain.
- You are a fiscal and legal expert in expat management, with relevant experience in international employment.
- You are result- and solution-driven and have several years of experience in project management.
- You have a commercial feeling and you maintain delighted contacts with your customers.
- You work organized and are familiar with project coordination.
- You are multilingual covering Dutch, French and English
- You work in our office in Leuven or Waver.
How can we contribute to your succes?
- An engaging and varied job in an innovative and enthusiastic organization
- Development and training opportunities
- Internal mobility and growth opportunities
- A work environment that focuses on your sustainable employability