- You possess a MBA and/or a university degree in Chemical Engineering, Sales Engineering, Economics.
- You have a deep understanding of macroeconomics
- You speak English fluently (other European language is considered as an asset)
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager in an multinational environment
- You have knowledge in Business Development but are more oriented towards account management
- You have a relevant experience in B2B sales (within the energy, chemical and/or pharmaceutical industry)
Moreover, you own these following soft skills:
- You are dynamic in your work and a genuine team player
- You are business-minded
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and well-developed thinking and influencing competencies
- You possess excellent communication skills – tact and diplomacy
- You build long-term relationship with your clients
- You appreciate a challenging and changing professional environment
- You are described as a creative and persuasive person
- You are organized, meticulous and practical
- You are willing to travel (up to 30%) – no business trip in the first year
This opportunity will enable you to grow at a national and international level in a multicultural company where employees share a common sense of excellence, commitment and respect.
Moreover, our client offers you a healthy work-life balance as well as an attractive salary package coupled with extralegal benefits.
Interested? Send me your CV!