ASCO, a privately owned and independent Belgian company, began operations as a private subcontractor in 1954. The aeronautics division started in 1979 and is currently the only group activity. Today ASCO Group is engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities providing multidisciplinary subcontracting services to various markets and aerospace programs around the world. Asco operates from several locations, Belgium, Canada, Germany and USA, with over 1,400 employees and a turnover exceeding 300 million euros. Asco produces over 2,500 assemblies every month and has the ambition to be a world leader in design and manufacture of high lift devices, complex mechanical assemblies and major functional components for the aerospace industry.
Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Coordinator
The Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Coordinator plays a key role in the preparation and implementation of the site S&OP process and supports the operating units regarding master planning, detail planning and planning data accuracy in order to ensure the planning process and capacity that is needed to support the customer demand.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- S&OP Coordination : He/she coordinates and guides the monthly site S&OP process in order to ensure the overall capacity to support the customer demand.
- Master Planning : He/she will train and does the follow-up of the delivery coordinators in order to ensure the consistency of the planning process in the operating units.
- Improvement / Project Work : Support the operating units on planning related improvement projects in order to improve flow and to ensure the link between master planning and daily execution of the plan.
Education : Master degree plus 3 years of work experience preferably including at least two years in (Master) Planning
Languages : fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
Skills / Experience :
- Advanced Excel skills and extensive knowledge of ERP & MRP systems
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to manage multiple issues at one time - Ability to plan and organize complex activities in a structured way
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Asco offers a position in a fast growing and changing environment with opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this we offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.