ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world...every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, a leading provider for medical technologies, located in Diegem, we are looking for a Sales support.
You will be responsible for administrative support, Tendering process and processing sales quotes. You will include analytical work and report processing and you will manage department communication needs.
- You will act as an information distribution center for the department: collect, consolidate and disseminate information from/to all the team members to ensure knowledge sharing and execution of function strategy
- You will support Sales Managers with periodic sales performance analysis; Orders forecast and ensure they remain up to date
- You will coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team
- You will provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research etc
- You will liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity
- By preference you have 1-2 years working experience in the commercial field
- You can work easily with the Microsoft office package
- You have excellent verbal and written communication
- You can work under pressure and against tight deadlines
- High level of telephone and customer care skills
- You can work independently
- You can multitask, and you are resourceful
- You have a very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch
- A contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee)
- Flexible work time and flexible workplace
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team, where you will have the chance to develop yourself.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com