Lindab, established in Sweden, is a global player who manufactures products and system solutions for the ventilation and construction industry. The company has a clear vision and strategy, which is characterized in their challenging market by their high quality customized products, smart production environment and a very good R&D department. Lindab aims to give an excellent service towards their customers, and a fitting solution for every client.
Lindab operates from 125 locations in 32 countries and employs 5200 people worldwide. The Belgian office and production site is located in Ghent. In order to further expand the Belgian activities, they are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager, who will be part of the Belgian management team and will manage a team of 5 sales & marketing people.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Reinforcing the further growth of Lindab in the Belgian market
• You define, lead and implement a sales and marketing strategy, which includes overall responsibility for product management, marketing, product range, e-commerce and pricing.
• You manage, lead and inspire your sales & product management team in the achievement of strategic and daily operational objectives, using KPIs and your people management skills.
• Being out in the field, you listen to your customer’s needs. With your product knowledge and sound understanding of the business you provide them with an appropriate solution.
• You are responsible for the negotiation, management and follow-up of long term agreements with customers regarding payment terms, logistics, product mix, ... You ensure the delivery budgets are met or exceeded.
• As a member of the management team you work closely together with production and finance. You report to the Sales Region Manager Western-Europe.
Charismatic, hands-on networker who leads by example
• You have a bachelor’s degree in an economical or technical area, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior sales management role.
• You have sound technical skills with strong interest and/or experience in the HVAC & construction industry.
• You have a proven track record in strategic business development but you also like to be out in the field. You have good financial knowledge regarding profitability, pricing, negotiation with customers, working capital, ...
• As a seasoned people manager you are motivated by leadership. You know how to inspire and motivate your team and help them to reach and exceed their goals.
• You are an excellent networker with a “hunter” mentality, independent and structured. You are a teamplayer with sound negotiating skills.
• You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, English and French.
Working for a global player with an excellent reputation
• You will start a challenging venture in a solid, international company that is known for its high-quality products and solutions.
• You will work in a Scandinavian company culture where autonomy, sense of initiative and personal development are highly valued.
• As part of the management team you will be involved in strategy and have a direct impact on growth of the Belgian division.
• You will receive a competitive salary with attractive fringe benefits such as company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, health insurance and group insurance.