You have an active role in supporting the international sales team by coordinating and executing administrative sales & marketing activities. In this exciting role with an extensive range of tasks you are the support for the sales managers. You will be part in managing the customer and agent relations.
You will be involved in all sales activities by supporting the sales manager in their sales and selling activities and have full responsibility over the administration of the orders. Besides this, you will have great impact on the marketing-team by providing them support in their activities.
1) Prospection and sales activities:
- With new projects, you handle and draws up offers and contracts and monitor possible questions like financing, special item prices, ...
- Want to have contact with clients and agents? Great! You co-monitor sales questions and communicate regularly.
- You will be responsible for the database to be sure all offers, contracts, documents, etc. are entered.
- Meetings, company visits, international fairs, ... your organizing skills come in handy.
- To boost the sales you do mailings and send sales tools (such as brochures, ...).
- Because clients are worldwide spread commercial texts need to be translated. As multilingual speaker this is no problem for you.
2) Monitoring of the orders:
- To assure all information for the order is complete you check the necessary project information through the agent and/or salesman (correct project addresses, signed documents, ordered items, etc.).
- All information complete? Great, you are the person who enters the orders and launches the start of a new project.
- After an order is entered you follow-up the orders at administrative level.