Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is the European leader and a global player in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with 40 years of experience, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility and e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing Services. Worldline's activities within the Atos Group generate about 1.6 billion EUR of revenues. The company employs more than 8,600 people worldwide.
For more information, please visit: worldline.com
Sales Manager Partner Channel
As Sales Manager Partner Channel, you are in charge of the sales partners of Worldline in Merchant Services. These partners are mainly resellers and integrators of both attended and unattended terminal solutions. You will define a business, sales plan to achieve the assigned revenue and order entry objectives. You will represent the entire range of Worldline products and services to your scope while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customer's needs and expectations are met by Worldline. You will manage a team of partner account managers.
- You grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients with your team
- You identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling with your team
- You identify potential prospects in collaboration with marketing
- You are responsible for the commercial negotiation process
- You work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's need, concerns and objectives.
- Handle objections and work through differences to a positive conclusion and closing of new deals.
- Establish personal relationships with key personnel at relevant partner organizations in order to influence their internal awareness of their Worldline based technology solutions.
- Identify growth opportunities and build business cases to support their execution.
- You set targets for sales and provide support to the client that will continually improve the client relationship.
- You develop the pipeline of new business for Worldline
- You identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- You submit weekly progress reports
- You prepare and present the sales forecast and ensure you meet the figures
- Master degree;
- Proven experience in sales management and in key account management;
- People management experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of the payment sector is plus;
- Fluent in French & Dutch, English;
- Able to use sales management tools and practices;
- Strong persuasion and closing skills;
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional;
- Capable to prioritize and keep business focus;
- Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders;
- Precise, organized personality with attention on detailed execution.
We operate in a flexible, fast-moving environment, with demanding and compelling challenges, which make our daily work complex and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the offices.
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Apply online! https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=400181