Aliphos (www.aliphos.com) is the feed ingredients division of Ecophos Group, a company developing processes and selling technology licenses for the phosphates industry. Aliphos has been producing phosphates for nearly a century. Thanks to its strong knowledge of feed phosphates and its innovative spirit, Aliphos offers customers around the world the largest range of high quality feed phosphates, as well as a range of other feed ingredients. The company has production facilities (in France, Netherlands, Bulgaria) that support its own distribution network worldwide. It also trades other specialized feed materials and additives well known in the market. These products guarantee optimal animal performance and welfare, with maximum respect for the environment. Based at the Headquarters of Ecophos in Louvain-la-Neuve, the company has its own dedicated Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, manufacturing and Purchasing team.
Sales Manager Europe
Market Development followed by Team Deployment
- You are responsible for business growth: you translate company objectives into a competitive long term sales strategy. You are responsible for a team of 7 sales people based in Belgium, France, Germany, Spain and UK.
- You identify and segment the market opportunities, establish a trade action plan and set goals for your sales network.
- You define, defend and monitor prices according to the price policy.
- From an operational point of view, you coach your sales teams and bring a volume-oriented culture to a margin-oriented culture. You support your team in the field and take part in certain sales strategic negotiations.
- You work closely with the site managers to optimize the production and satisfy customers in terms of quality, cost and time. You report to the Director of Aliphos.
Leadership – Business orientation – Managerial skills
- You have a master degree (in economics, engineering, ...) and minimum 10 years of sales experience in the chemical distribution/production (mineral chemistry or fertilizers) and a minimum of 3 years experience in managing a sales team.
- You have expertise in the bulk chemicals. Expertise in the animal feed, minerals or fertilizers business is a plus.
- You demonstrate a strong expertise in creating and implementing market price and policy development as well as proven management of multicultural sales teams.
- You are result oriented, energized and have a strong will to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- You can work in a very agile and flexible company and can rapidly adapt your tactical plan.
- Your leadership includes the ability to manage change.
- You are fluent in English and comfortable with SAP.
- Based in Louvain-La-Neuve, you will travel about 30% of your time within Europe
What can Aliphos offer you?
- An attractive salary package, company car and benefits.
- An international company headquartered in Belgium, which is experiencing remarkable growth, coupled with a corporate culture emphasis on commitment, entrepreneurship, sustainability and personal development.
- A high level managerial position in a particularly proactive organization.
- A dedicated and qualified sales team.