Safety for contractors (S4C) is a project that is composed of 3 groups (infrastructure, maintenance and purchasing/safety group) working with the agile method. The project is part of the Go4Zero program which has as goal to reach 0 accidents with the employees and their contractors working in the field.
The SAFETY ENGINEER will on the one hand be a group member with tasks such as presentation of the project and to contractors on the field, optimisation of processes, realisation of audits on the field, coaching of project leaders on the field, preparation of safety trainings (including coordination with external developers...) and contractors days, ...
On the other hand he/she will also ensure all the necessary communication (internal and external) of the project status & progress, including creation of the required reporting, review of invoices, budget follow-up, meeting organisation, etc.
As a SAFETY ENGINEER you will have the following responsibilities:
As a group member
- Realize all tasks as team member in a group (Agile scrum method)
- Review and optimize processes (eg. by using lean method)
- Realize safety e-learnings
- Make presentations about the projects (Dutch and French) for internal and external use
- Ensure that user stories are well written and prioritised in the product backlog
- Develop a good understanding of S4C project in the 3 groups and help identifying interdepedencies
As project team member: PMO / communication
- Preparation of the steering committee & follow-up of KPI
- Prepare all project reporting (status, budget, capacity plan, roadmap, risk register, KPI reporting), meeting minutes and steerco presentations and Go4Zero program reporting
- Manage the change and communication plan of the project put in place
- Create presentations/articles about the project in French and Dutch to the stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ensure communication is aligned with the program Go4Zero
- Work together with the communication and IT department
- Translate documents from French to Dutch or v.v.