As Risk Advisor - Insurance, you will be part of the insurance team at KBC Group Risk which is the competence team for all insurance related topics.
The responsibilities of the team are therefore quite various such as:
- Calculation and monitoring of Solvency II-ratio and SII reporting (ORSA, RSR, SFCR) for KBC Insurance Group and its insurance subsidiaries;
- Determining economic capital for insurance risks for KBC Insurance Group and pension funds of KBC Group;
- Coordinate and challenge Life and Non-Life economic profitability;
- Group-wide identification, analyzing and reporting of risks within the insurance companies by continuously scanning the outside world and closely follow internal KBC changes;
- Support the Actuarial Function holder of KBC Insurance Group;
- Manage KBC guidelines and frameworks related to technical insurance risk, best estimates, capital requirements, etc..