Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Research & Development Engineer in Heterogeneous Catalysis (M/F)
Prepare and coordinate research and development projects or studies in heterogeneous catalysis:
* Definition of the project or study following consultation with the research delegate and stakeholders
* Coordination and follow-up of the project or study
* Motivation of participants
* Interpretation and validation of the experimental results
* Reporting and recommendations to the client.
* Reading of trade journals
* Participation in conferences and seminars.
* Follow-up of research projects set up with universities and other competence centres in the targeted fields of activity
Innovation, orientation testing
* Maintain and intensify information exchanges with the other group entities.
* Signs up to the HSE management approach of the TRTF site, applies internal regulations in an exemplary manner and contributes to compliance with safety standards within the department.
* Actively participates in departmental safety meetings
* Anticipates HSE issues associated with the projects he/she implements. Ensures that safety aspects are taken into account in all project activities.
Doctor specialising in heterogeneous catalysis, with 5 to 7 years' experience in the field, doctorate included.
* A temporary contract
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.