Total is hiring a Research Engineer in Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (m/f) for the Feluy research center.
Your tasks :
* Provides expertise in the areas of GC-MS analysis to the various R & D departments and other CR departments and thus participates in the development and commercialization of new products, catalysts or processes and Resolution of problems encountered in clients or in LBUs.
* Designs, independently conducts GC-MS tests, adapts practice to customer demands and delivered products, evaluates new methods or equipments,
* Analyzes the results, draws conclusions, makes the necessary recommendations and drafts the technical notes
* Ensures reliable analytical results,
* Carries out and operates and the bibliography and any kind of documentation related to its field of competence,
* Proposes and conducts exploratory research,
* Follows academic research related to its field of competence,
* Proposes material investments, plans maintenance, ensures the availability of machines and consumables,
* Integrates, understands and questions customer needs, through the analytical correspondence of one or more R & D studies / projects,
* Is a tutor for trainees or newcomers,
* Ensures the ownership of the IP of the results.
* You are civil engineer or Ph.D. engineer in chemistry with 5 to 10 years experience in Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry.
* Autonomous, you are also a good teamplayer with good communication skills.
* You speak fluently English and French.
* We offer a temporary contract of 1 year.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.