The Reinsurance claims team of our client is looking for a new Reinsurance Claims Technician.
The Claims Team is responsible for reviewing, reporting and collecting reinsurance claims. This will involve understanding all of the processes involved in receiving and reporting claims, communicating with the local claims offices and adjusters, reviewing the reinsurance contracts, understanding the correct cessions and reporting these accordingly.
Contact will be with both internal and external stakeholders from around the world, on many different types of claim. The Technician will need to be able to review requests from external parties, and respond in the most appropriate fashion, in order to resolve any issues on the reinsurance claims.
Our client offers a job with:
- Global, Multinational and fast-paced environment
- Broad exposure to insurance and reinsurance products, practices and markets
- Excellent learning and networking opportunities
- Challenging and evolving tasks
- Chance to be part of a high-performing team in a global insurance leader
- Good opportunity for proactive participation in process improvements.
- Ongoing and new projects
- Potential travel to participate in client meetings.
- Technical Skills and Expertise: