TVH Group is an international group with customers in more than 170 countries, and has been split up into 2 business units: TVH Parts Holding and mateco Holding. TVH Parts is the global one-stop shop for material handling, industrial and agricultural equipment parts and accessories. The unequalled know-how of TVH's parts division is reflected by a database of more than 37 000 000 article numbers, of which well over 750 000 references are in stock. TVH’s electronics department is Europe’s largest and best equipped service centre for the repair of electronic parts for lift trucks, aerial work platforms and industrial vehicles. mateco Holding comprises various activities, including the sales and rental of lift trucks and aerial work platforms. The Rental Division is active in Germany, the Benelux, Spain and other European countries. In addition, TVH also has a training centre ‘TVH Academy’ where driver training courses and technical courses are given
Regional Marketing Responsible - Oceania or South Africa
As a regional marketer you are responsible for all marketing efforts for your region in order to retain, acquire and develop clients and generate leads for our sales department, so they can reach their sales targets.
- Based on thorough analysis of business results, you design a tactical marketing plan in collaboration with your Regional Manager, and translate this into actions with a corresponding communication mix. You elaborate the campaign in collaboration with the creative team and adjust where necessary, while following up on ROI.
- You collaborate with your colleagues from other regions in order to work as efficiently as possible and share bigger campaigns
- Your concern is adjusting global campaigns to meet regional needs.
- You are in contact with PR & advertising contacts in your region in order to be present in the regional trade press.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar function in a B2B environment
- Minimum education level: bachelor
- Very good knowledge of English (oral and written), very good understanding of Dutch - other languages are a plus
- Analytical and creative mind
- Positive problem solver
- Client-oriented and commercial spirit
- Team player and willing to search for compromises
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement including homework, providing a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...