We are searching for an intuitive problem solver and enthusiastic Regional Logistic Expert who is strategically focused on excellence to improve service to our customers and cost.
For this position we are looking for someone with following profile:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree preferably in Supply Chain
- Perfect knowledge of English and good level of Dutch
- Minimum of 5 years business experience in logistics or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of European logistic market (packed, liquid bulk, ocean freight management)
- SAP/ERP, WMS, TMS experience required
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to follow through with and handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Project Management Skills, demonstrated ability to lead, participate in global/cross functional supply chain teams
- Must have a knowledge of complex global supply chain processes, systems and controls.
- Strong problem solving skills, including anticipating issues, implementing solutions, managing controls and leading projects
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment and have the ability to influence without authority as well and press accountability to correct levels of our global organisation.
- Some regional/global travel (up to 10%) required