About the role:
Worldline Online Payments Acceptance is looking for an experienced commercial partnership manager. You will be responsible for sourcing, cultivating and securing relationships with organizations that support the overall strategies of the WL Online Payments Acceptance Demand Generation team. Each relationship will serve to enhance the position and integrity of Worldline whilst reinforcing the overall sales goals.
You will be working to steep activity and delivery targets with the ultimate goal of delivering more revenue to our business. We are looking for an excellent communicator with extensive proactive relationship building skills who thrives in a target driven environment. You will join a well-established, highly motivated supportive and successful team who are experts in their field.
Are you a passionate professional committed to helping companies building a partnership network with the right approach, faster, with higher margins and lower risk? Apply now and join our team.
- Proactively and continuously research industry changes and innovations with a core focus on the generation of new and compelling Referral Partner Organizations
- Investigate and proactively find different partnership models/ contribute the development of the partnership role
- Establish effective, professional relationships with relevant personnel in all Referral Partner Organizations
- Manage and lead negotiations between Worldline and Referral Partner Organizations
- Coordinate and report on activity between both Worldline and Referral Partner Activity
- Proactively engage with Referral Partner Organizations to strengthen relations and deliver on opportunity
- Manage potential Referral Partner conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally
- Ensure effective delivery of commercials through strong relationships with internal Finance
- Design, develop and lead coordinated marketing projects between Worldline and Referral Partner Organizations to strengthen brand, relationship and consumer awareness
- Support the Sales channel through managing quality metrics of opportunities from Referral Partner Organizations
- Manage all incoming requests for Partner approaches
- Hold Referral Partner Organizations to account and manage expectations of all agreements where breaches are made or deliverables not achieved
- Deliver to the overall revenue and opportunity count numbers for Demand Generation