The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for managing and executing all aspects of the Kemin recruitment and selection process and will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the talent needed to support and deliver our growth.
This position reports to the Vice President Human Resources. Responsibilities:
This position will manage the recruitment and selection process from start to end and will deliver on short and long term recruitment strategies in alignment with the business needs. This will be achieved through the development of recruitment plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas to target and identify qualified candidates in the EMENA region.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate in creating staffing plans
- Provide comprehensive recruitment support, effectively partnering with hiring managers and develop a good understanding of the assigned positions
- Use a variety of sources such as: developing a network of potential candidates or referral sources through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups; college recruitment initiatives; postings on job boards, LinkedIn and other social media, industry magazines, professional organizations, building a network of external partners, etc.
- In partnership with the hiring manager this position will be responsible for interviewing prospective employees and evaluating candidates for key employment factors such as suitability for the role (their knowledge, skills, ability and experience,) their fit with Kemin’s cultural values and their desire for the role, to ensure quality hiring decisions are made in all instances
- Coach Hiring Managers on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques
- Gather candidate feedback from the interview team and lead the final assessment and selection process
- Manage the data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
Depending on the needs of the business, this primary focus may shift to include supporting other functional human resources areas.