As a Recruitment Officer you will work closely with your colleagues for the Business Line Pharma:
- In collaboration with the technical business teams, you analyze the applications and open vacancies
- You are creative in sourcing CVs on job boards, social networks and other recruitment channels;
- You are the first point of contact for the candidates during a telephone screening;
- You conduct job interviews with the candidates and remain their first point of contact after the interview;
- After validation of the candidate, you prepare a salary package and you are responsible for the contract negotiations;
- You organize the contract signature and ensure the reception of the new employees;
- The recruited candidates have a 1st evaluation interview after 6 months in which you actively participate.
You also participate in recruitment initiatives (organization events, challenges...), campus recruitment, team building events etc.