FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color,religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
The Receptionist provides a warm, welcoming and professional environment for all visitors, operates the switchboard in an efficient and courteous manner and is the central communication point.
Responsible for the daily running of the reception and meeting area including the following non exhaustive task list:
- Ensure a professional follow-up of all incoming calls and clear internal follow-up of calls received; including transferring calls and following-up by email in case of absence
- Update telephone list on monthly basis
- Welcoming visitors
- Responsible for a tidy reception area
- Booking and preparation of meeting rooms (incl. IT equipment) and liaise with Team Coordinators on events
- Preparation of the roundtables(incl. welcome packs and badges, contacting Cleaning Service)
- Managing parking access
- Order food for meetings
- Order taxis when requested and keep track of taxi vouchers
- Mail (outgoing and distribution of incoming)
• Liaise with Office Coordinator on:
- Manage / order stock office supplies incl. creation of Purchase Orders (also upon demand of the Admin team)
- Manage postal activities (franking, registered letters,…)
- Adhoc administrative tasks to support admin team
Expected skills and competencies
- A warm and friendly personality with excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential with a good knowledge of Dutch or French
- An enthusiastic team player with a flexible, service-friendly and can-do attitude
- Good computer skills: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Our philosophy hinges on supportive teamwork and we look for individuals who are motivated by the opportunity to be part of a market-leading, high-calibre and culturally rich group. FleishmanHillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is what distinguishes us in our market.