Our client is looking for a highly motivated R&D Laboratory Technician to join a multinational research group.
The position entails support for everything ranging from discovery, through clinical development and up to Marked products.
We are seeking a lab technician with some general background experience in vitro laboratory techniques, cell culture techniques and preferably in electrophysiology techniques, although training will be given.
Key job responsibilities:
- Executes experiments/tasks as assigned and submit data outcomes to manager
- Mammalian cell culture, including media and buffer preparation, culture initiation, propagation, and cryopreservation of cells
- General laboratory tasks, like preparation of formulations, placing orders into purchasing systems and also including maintenance of equipment
- Accurate and reliable record keeping (batch records, electronic/paper notebooks, and all pertinent documentation) including data management and analysis using statistical packages and use of standard databases
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies
- After a training period, independently performing electrophysiological experiments on high throughput instruments