- The Quality Responsible contributes to improvethe performance of the company and the satisfaction of all stakeholders(customers, shareholder, employees, suppliers, ...) ensuring the implementationof the policy set by the quality management of the company.
- The Quality Responsible has the global responsibilityfor all mandatory and voluntary certifications.
- The Quality Responsible contributes to thefurther development of the plant through proactive communication andcollaboration with other departments.
- The Quality Responsible executes and supportscontinuous improvement projects in the plant.
Week-endpermanencies: Isavailable to come to the plant and solve the issues if needed during the weekend.
Responsible for the qualitywithin the plant, the Quality Responsible will be in charge of the followingmissions:
- Manages the quality control system for rawmaterials and finished goods
- Manages the specifications
- Manages the evaluation of raw materials,including new material & supplier qualification
- Manages the quality lab employees
- Assures that all standards are met, andsupports & reinforces the quality attitude with all employees
- Manages the complaint system. Both towardssuppliers and from customers
- Follows up on blocked productions andcustomer retours
- Prepares and executes the differentcertificates for glass wool and blowing wool
- Processes and analyses production qualitydata
- Masters the Grecon application, next to regularproduction inspection
- Product development
- Prepare, plan, follow up on and report on allinternal test procedures
- Approves new code creations
- Administers the ISO9001 QMS actively.
- Overviews and links into the other managementsystems, such as ISO 14001, 50001
- Promotes an easily consultable andpractically workable management system for the whole organization
- Next to the core qualitymissions, the Quality responsible will ensure a 5S implementation and follow upin Quality and Production zones.
- The Quality responsiblewill also control and report the quality budget, and specified productionbudgets.