ASCO, a privately owned and independent Belgian company, began operations as a private subcontractor in 1954. The aeronautics division started in 1979 and is currently the only group activity. Today ASCO Group is engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities providing multidisciplinary subcontracting services to various markets and aerospace programs around the world.
Asco operates from several locations, Belgium, Canada, Germany and USA, with over 1,400 employees and a turnover exceeding 300 million euros.
Asco produces over 2,500 assemblies every month and has the ambition to be a world leader in design and manufacture of high lift devices, complex mechanical assemblies and major functional components for the aerospace industry.
Quality Project Leader
As Quality Project Leader you are responsible for the planning, organisation, transfer, execution and timely and effective implementation of the quality requirements of the customer and regulatory authorities within the whole ASCO organisation. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that quality requirements of customers or regulatory authorities are transferred and implemented within the organisation in order to achieve the quality required by the customers
- Monitor and improve the products and processes quality in order to achieve the Asco quality objectives.
- Act as a single point of contact for customers or regulatory authorities regarding quality matters in order to transfer and follow up the actions in a timely and correct manner.
- Establish and maintain quality records in order to obtain the necessary approvals and to comply with customer and regulatory requirements
Industrial or Civil Engineer or equivalent through experienceLanguages :
Dutch and/or French and English, German is considered as a plusSkills / Experience :
- 0-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of a quality system
- Knowledge and/or proven experience of problem solving methodologies
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, (knowledge of Catia is a plus)
- Audit skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Punctual, quality minded, flexible, assertive
Asco offers a position in a fast growing and changing environment with opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this we offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.