INTRODUCTION & ORGANIZATION
Operational Excellence (50%)
- Assists the Quality Manager in developing the quality system, in close cooperation with all the managers;
- Works closely with other groups within the Company to standardize systems across the organization;
- Coordinates and conducts internal and external audits to ensure compliance to ISO requirements and to Global Standards, prepares and conducts Management review Meetings;
- Improves the capture and the reporting of quality issues across the organization;
- Supports the 5-S culture and processes, works in close cooperation with HSE to share best practices on auditing, documentation management and actions management;
- Works in close cooperation with the Supplier Quality Coordinator to improve the suppliers' performances;
- Assists the QA Manager in developing and conducting training programs related to quality concepts and tools.
Quality Control (50%)
- Participates to the Material Review Board (MRB) for non-conformity reviews;
- Leads the Root Cause Analysis activities;
- Ensures that the Corrective Actions and Improvement actions are implemented to eliminate root causes (facilitates meetings about actions follow-up, reports and communicates on progresses);
- Performs supplier qualification audits, if needed;
- Supervises the QC Coordinators on the day-to-day activities and in close collaboration with the Quality Manager, sets personal objectives, provides constructive feedback, assess employees performance, training needs and area of improvements and ensure continuous improvement within the team.
Keywords : "Quality Engineer" ; "Quality" ; "ISO 9001" ; "quality system"; "MRB"; "QA"; "QC" ; "TS 16949; "AS 9100"; "Engineering"; pipe; piping; pipeline