For one of our pharmaceutical clients in the area of Niel, we're looking for a QC Analyst (Immunology and Cell Biology). As a QC Analyst (Immunology and Cell Biology) you will perform lab activities in the production of mRNA based products in an aseptic clean room environment, in due time, according to cGMP requirements, to current procedures, to batch records and to supervisor’s instructions.
The QC Analyst (Immunology and Cell Biology) is a member of the mRNA production team and reports to the Operational Manager Production.
- To perform, under general supervision, a variety of routine and specialized laboratory operations in the production of mRNA based pharmaceutical products (API and vaccines)
- Inventory management and ordering of laboratory materials
- Document and report data and results in accordance with the current procedures and GMP requirements
- Check the “conform” status of the equipment and materials before use
- Maintain the production area according to the procedures and instructions
- Perform on regular intervals routine maintenance, calibration, qualification activities
- Warn the supervisor in case of problems, analyze the data, help in trouble-shooting and propose technical solutions
- Assist in the development and implementation of new techniques
- Assist in the technology transfer from/to the GMP production team and third parties (including customers and/or development partners)
- Draft production instructions, forms and protocols