Your responsabilities will be;
- Participate in the review of production and analytical documentation before the API release (active pharmaceutical ingredients).
- Be the first contact of production for QA aspects (deviations, investigations, etc.).
- Ensure proper implementation of cGMPs and SOPs on the field.
- Act as a quality "coach" in the fiefd to help in the harmonization of good practices.
- Participate in the processes of continuous improvement of processes and of processes in place (participation in internal audits, revision of SOP, etc.)