This person works for the BU Belgium,under the advice of URSA Insulation Head of Local Purchasing to whomhierarchically reports with a functional line to the Plant Manager.
- Maximum responsible for sourcing and procurement within the BU.
- Implements all the purchase procedures, aligning them with business processes according to the Group Purchase Policy.
- Assures the homogenization and standardization of all these processes within the different plants that compound the BU.
- Helps identifying opportunities for cost savings related with the purchasing function (standardization and rationalization, aggregate purchases, processes optimization, etc.)
- Implements the convenient sourcing strategy for all procured commodities and services, optimizing the processes by using SAP MM.
- Implements procurement best practices for all commodities and services, optimizing the processes by using SAP MM.
- Implements the supplier evaluation and contract awarding (through Negotiation Tables) processes.
- Reports periodically to the Central Purchase Department
- Ensures appropriate audit trails are embedded in purchases processes, for internal audit and performance management purposes.
- Is eligible for carrying on the function of Lead buyer reporting to Central Purchasing.
Iseligible for carrying on some international projects.
Reports directly to URSA Head of Local PurchasingHasdirect interface to Accounts Payable, Controlling, R&D, IT and differentdepartments in the plants.