As a project engineer you are responsible for projects wihtin the division of Aviation Fuelling Vehicles. You do the start-up and follow-up of newly sold projects. Your tasks:
- Design of aircraft refuelling vehicles, with maximum use of standard modules.
- Preparation for production on which technical draftsman are able to make the actual production drawings.
- Creating bill of materials
- Continuous follow-up in the workshop during construction
- Discussion with suppliers regarding the correct components and price comparison.
- Technical calculations
- Communications with the workshop, your colleagues in Belgium and Poland regarding your projects.
- Travelling abroad when needed.