ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
Project Site Coordinator Electromechanical
We are looking for a Project Site Coordinator (m/f)
for the Infrastructure department's Electromechanics section, based in Braine L'Alleud.
- you will be responsible for coordinating projects
- you will be responsible for managing sub-contractors
- as the prime contractor, you will be responsible for managing work permits
- you will be responsible for regularly coordinating with the centralized department and intra-group
- you will be responsible for coordinating and communicating with the client
- you will perform HSE and administrative follow ups (social security contributions, orders)
- you will be responsible for drafting bids
- you will perform small engineering research work, you will design plans and diagrams
- you will be the back up to follow up your colleagues' projects in their absence
- you will implement innovating solutions (Connected objects/Monitoring/Energy-saving Solutions)
- you have a Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- you have a good knowledge of electromechanics (LV, HV, low voltage electricity, HVAC)
- you have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of tools such as Visio, AutoCAD, SEE Electrical is an asset
- you have an interest in new technologies (Internet of Things; Smartphone Applications etc)
- you have experience in management/multi-technical project follow up
- you have an excellent knowledge of French
- knowledge of English and Dutch are an asset
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.