Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
For a client located in the province of Hainaut specialised in the supply of equipment for the railway sector, we are looking for a Project Quality & Safety Manager.
- Mission & Responsibilities
Ensure the project Quality and safety assurance on the project and coordinate all quality and safety activities throughout the project.
Ensure consistency between the project QCD objectives and the customer's satisfaction.
Customer links and management
- Be the interface with the customer quality and safety teams;
- Define and monitor correct execution of the project quality plan.
Project execution controls
- Ensure Project Quality plan application, supporting the project teams to prepare gate reviews & follow up related action plans;
- Support PM to build the files for Gate Reviews based on verified evidences;
- Report quality and safety alerts;
- Ensure quality of the modifications made during the project;
- Ensure REX process within the project;
- Ensure that safety assessment is correctly implemented (ie : safety review) and prepare safety authorization;
- Control project deliverables compliance through inspection and audits - to authorize presentation / delivery to customer.
- Manage Non conformities and Safety issues and animate problem solving during project execution phase;
- Measure and improve project quality performance.
Depending on local organization, PrQSM could also be in charge of Industrial quality, QMS and SQA activities.