Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences, Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
For a client located in the province of Hainaut specialised in the industrial sector, we are looking for a Project Planning Manager.
Project Planning Manager
Function (Project Planning Manager)
Responsible to develop and maintain the project schedule in order to manage efficiently the time commitments of the project (tender, contract or program).
- Analyse the schedule management requirements of the Customer (contractual tool, schedule structure, reporting constraints,…)
- Detail the schedule based on Reference Library templates, gap analysis, Metiers commitments
- Highlight the critical path and risks linked to the schedule and propose the optimisation & mitigation actions
- Propose a strategy as regard to the compliance with the contractual requirements
- Participate to the definition of the schedule interfaces with the partners and the Customer
- Deliver on time all schedule deliverables down to the requested level
- Estimate the cost of scheduling management effort
- Detail and update the project schedule based on the contractual targets and data provided by all stakeholders
- Organize and lead periodic Project Schedule Sessions
- Participate to project core team meetings
- Provide a timely updated schedule situation highlighting the gap between the actual and the baseline
- Focus on early identification of potential delays
- Provide support to Project Manager on all issues related to projects schedule
- Contribute to the return of experience (REX) and improvements, share of best practices
- Engineering Degree (Master equivalent or above) in one or more of the following fields: Industrial Computer science, Telecom, Electrical, Electronics, Automation.
- 8 years mandatory experience in planning.
- Experience in industrial, rail industry and/or telecom applications.
- Experience in international projects or bids and openness to multi-cultural environment.
- Financial result-oriented.
- Strongly process-oriented.
- To be able to liaise & motivate internal and external partners.
- Successful experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation.
- Effective active listening and communication skills.
- Focus on simple solutions to complex problems.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Focus on cost of solutions.
- Fluency in French and English.
Interested? Don't hesitate to apply for this job.
Contact name: Phuong Nghi VUONG