ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a project officer.
Within the Extra High Voltage System Development department, several projects are in the process of being launched. Our client is searching for External support in order to set up the coordination structure and guide the risk assessment and mitigation exercise.
- You will prepare reportings and slideshows for Project and Steerco meetings
- You will set up the governance of the Project meeting
- You will facilitate the risk assessments workshops and manage the risk log
- You will do the follow-up of the status of Risk mitigation plans
- You will support the project members in setting up risk mitigation plans
- You will create meeting reports and do the follow-up of action logs
- You will plan meetings
- You will do the follow-up of the status of client demands for new powerplants
- You will create dashboards
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can work autonomously
- You are solutions-driven
- You have an experience in Risk and Project management
- You are able to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
- We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org