As a Project Manager your main tasks are:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets,…
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- All of the works need to be aligned to the safety regulations
Additional Duties And Responsibilities:
This position will drive the building of minor works project delivery across the account
Establish additional revenue stream potential and substantive cost savings for clients through the direct delivery of project work.
Have full ownership of the planning and delivery of all large and small project works.
- Provide expertise and experience of delivering projects in budget and on time.
- Commercially driven for cost savings, revenue generation and standardisation of project
procedures, best practice, and procurement.
- Able to manage and give instructions to sub-contractors under line and work to
- Ensure subcontractors carryout all project works in an appropriately health and safety
conscious manner following material safety instructions and using, permits to work, risk
assessments, method statements where appropriate to do this.
- Accountable for ensuring that project activities are carried out, in compliance with the
tasks as set out and Site SOPs, Processes, and any adopted procedures.
- Receive Permits to Work in accordance with procedure.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- To wear personal protective equipment when conditions require or when required to do
so by the relevant risk assessment, method statement or mandatory signage
- Where required to provide regular reports (Daily, weekly, monthly as required) to your
- Able to communicate in English on a certain level to operate systems and prepare
- Responsible for all As-built Management and updates
- Provide reporting and financial follow-up
Language Dutch – English - French
Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both
oral and written reports
Familiar with computer equipment and programs. (Word, excel and outlook).
Use of autocad 2D
Minimum of 5 years in direct delivery of minor works and projects in construction and technical environment
Building & Fabric knowledge
Acad & Sketup
Interest in Technical – construction sector
VCA – BA4 - Acad is an asset
Our client offers you an interesting job and a fix contract as a Project Manager for an international company located in Anderlecht.
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org