The PMO Office Team is responsible for several activities like Project Management, Architecture, ICT Process Management and Business analysis.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the organisation and follow up of the assigned projects.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and if applicable third parties/vendors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain project documentation