equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that's what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Project Manager ITA – Identity, Trust & Authentication solutions
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our ITA department – Identity, Trust & Authentication solutions. These solutions range from trusted authentication to mobile intrusion protection.
- Managing projects to implement the ITA solutions in the local Belgian market
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Leading meetings with clients
- Great educational background (Master Degree or bachelor), preferably in the fields of economics, computer science or engineering.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software
development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience in Financial and/or Payment Industry is a plus
- Fluency in English/French or English/Dutch
We operate in a flexible, fast-moving environment, with demanding and compelling challenges, which make our daily work complex and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the offices.
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=433524