Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
For a major client located in the province of Hainaut, we are looking for a Project Manager - Industry.
Project Manager - Industry
- Mission & Responsibilities
Purpose of the Job
- To deliver projects according to QCD commitments of the baseline sold.
- To serve clients and propose additional services to make business grow.
- The Project Manager will be dedicated to Projects for Services activities: maintenance or modernization of Rolling Stock and Signalling systems.
Mission objectives :
For several projects at the same time, the Project Manager is in charge to:
- Participate, when applicable, in the last phases of the tendering process to support the Bid Manager to negotiate the future project commitments in execution
- Deliver projects according to QCD commitments as specified at contract signature
- Enrol manage and obtain the commitments of each member the Project Core Team
- Support Customer Director in proposing and negotiating variation orders with customer
- Act in respect of applicable process and standards, and support the mission of the Project Quality & Safety Manager
- Set up organisational and behaviour rules and pilot planning and resources to meet customers' needs
- Demonstrate performance in
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Resources Management
- Risk and Opportunities identification and Management
- Quality Management
- Communication Manage
- Report to Services Tender and Project Manager weekly updates and contributes to the consolidation of project reporting (project dashboard and project indicators)
Medium/Long term generic objectives:
- Contribute to build on return of experience in order to :
- Improve the operational reliability
- Give feedback to the Tender team about the reliability of costing
- Allow the set-up of predictive maintenance
- Develop customer portfolio by proposing spontaneous offers and services adapted
- Engineering Degree (Master equivalent or above) in one or more of the following fields: Industrial, Telecom, Electrical, Electronics, Automation.
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience of managing high value or technically complex projects in the Railway Automobile and/or Aeronautic Industry
- Experience in international projects and openness to multi-cultural environment
- Key Knowledge Areas:
- Deep understanding of technical/engineering requirements and product specifications
- Good control of contractual, financial and political stakes
- Team management excellence: to enrol & motivate internal and external partners
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Resilience to cope with complex problems involving several technologies
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Effective active listening and communication skills
- Fluency in French, English
We offer you an attractive salary as well as an attractive salary package with possibility of a company car. You'll also work in a dynamic environment with great challenge.
Interested ? Don't hesitate to apply on our Experis website or to send your CV: