Our client is a pharmaceutical company (CMO), who is focus on clinical trial supplies (packaging, labeling, shipping, etc.). To reinforce his team, he is looking for a Project Manager with an expertise in CTS.
Project Manager CTS
As Project Manager your main responsibilities are as follows :
- Design and implement solutions sold by Business Development Department to answer customer's request.
- Coordinate projects effectively across the operational departments.
- Act as primary contact and final accountable person between the customer and operational departments company's to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that company's services are delivered on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality standards.
- Take part in the overall improvements of internal processes and systems.
- Familiar with clinical trial processes.
- Knowledge of packaging & labelling or supply chain in clinical trials.
- High organizational and planning skills.
- Fluent in English + French or Dutch. Any additional language is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- GMP - GDP - GCP knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Team worker and team spirit.
- Assertiveness and diplomacy.
- Customer oriented.
Our client is an international company with human size in Belgium. He provides innovative solutions for clinical trial supplies. You will join a company who is growing and a dynamic team. You will receive a permanent contract with competitive compensation and benefits package.