ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world...every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, a well-known automotive company, located in Evere, we are looking for a Project Manager (Corporate Car sharing).
Project Manager (Car sharing)
The client has the ambition to make a transition to a mobility company. This includes close cooperation with the National Marketing And Sales Companies to add corporate car sharing in their mobility services portfolio, support business case development, define car sharing platform/App market customisations and active role after implementation covering continuous monitoring of KPI achievement, consolidation of learnings, standardization of best practices and constant customization feedback to the SaaS provider. You should also manage deviations and demonstrate analytic capability to ensure agile countermeasure implementation.
- You will coordinate and plan the launching of corporate car sharing service
- You will set up and monitor project planning and implementation for launching corporate car sharing: handle the market selection, establish and maintain relevant contacts at markets, support in defining business case, support in roll out activities
- You will build the framework for market implementation: guidelines, procedures, processes, KPIs
- You will responsible for progress monitoring and give a regular status report to the Mobility team management
- You will motivate and guide on site sparring partner to carry out marketing and sales activities required to roll out the project
- You have at least 3 years of experience in project management (preferably in automotive, mobility start up or platform economy)
- Experience in user experience is a plus
- You have strong communication skills
- You are immediately available
- You are willing to travel
- You have strong follow up skills
- You are accurate and organized
- Social media background is a plus
- You are creative, and you are willing to fight hard in anticipating user needs
- You can work with strict deadlines and you are result driven
- You are fluent in English
- Contract of specified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee)
- You will be part of an international and dynamic company where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and take initiative.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com