ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, a well-known automotive company, located in Evere, we are looking for a
Project Manager (Car pooling)
The client wants to make sure that every staff member has the possibility to carpool. The project is already established in the way that they already have a platform. But they need to implement the project inside of different locations.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the project
- You will have to communicate and to develop the project with the different departments (HR, Facility, marketing etc)
- You will do the follow up of the project from A -Z
- You will have to travel for different meetings in the implementation location (within Europe)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in project management (preferably in automotive, mobility start up or platform economy)
- Experience in user experience is a plus
- You have strong communication skills
- You are immediately available
- You are willing to travel 20% of your time
- You have strong follow up skills
- You are accurate and organized
- Social media background is a plus
- You are creative, and you are willing to fight hard in anticipating user needs
- You can work with strict deadlines and you are result driven
- You are fluent in English
- Contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee)
- You will be part of an international and dynamic company where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and take initiative.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org