As a Project Engineer Filling you will be responsable for activities related to defining requirements, purchasing, installation, testing and validating format parts and line adaptations for aseptic filling lines.
As a Project Engineer Filling you:
- Have experience in a pharmaceutical environment, relevant experience in liquid filling (cartridge fillers, both technical and process knowledge);
- Have experience with GMP in an aseptic environment;
- Have experience with performing risk assessments;
- Have experience in validation: writing and execution validation documents, protocols and reports;
- Have excellent communication skills (Dutch-English), both internal (with customers, operators, …) and external (suppliers);
- Have excellent organizational skills, pragmatic and strongly results oriented;
- Have scheduling and project management skills;
- Are able to multitask and prioritize;
- Have a Master degree in (electro)-mechanical engineering or equivalent.
We offer you a challenging project on long term in a growing organisation.