As Junior Project Engineer Acoustics & Vibrations, you will assist the other engineers in the department and this in the field of environmental acoustics, building acoustics as well as structural dynamics.
This involves that:
- You will learn and assist and how to perform specific noise & vibration measurements,
- You will analyse the measured data to obtain specific indicators according to standards and legislation,
- You will be involved in modelling and simulating the generation, the propagation and the impact of noise and vibration in open and built space making use of advanced and specific software,
- You will contribute as a team member in the reporting of the project,
- You will evolve to a junior project leader starting with the first contact with the client until the final reporting stage.
Key word: acoustic, vibration, matlab, simulatation, calculation, simulating, propagation, noise, measurements